Stay pumped and full 24/7!
Improve muscle recovery*
Increase muscle protein synthesis*
Reduce fat cell storage*
Increase muscle fullness*
Glycobol XT™ is the new cutting edge innovative product from AI Sports Nutrition that works as a powerful nutrition partitioning agent helping you utilize carbohydrates more efficiently for improved muscle growth and recovery. Potent ingredients in Glycobol XT™ mimic insulin which acts as a key player in both muscle gain and fat loss. Insulin is considered to be one of the most anabolic hormones and it works by helping to deliver nutrients like glucose and amino acids into the muscle cells, and adding Glycobol XT™ can make this process more efficient. Better delivery of nutrients means better muscle growth and recovery.
When we consume carbohydrates they are broken down in the small intestines into simple sugar molecules called glucose. Glucose then enters the blood stream and blood sugar levels start to rise. Body releases insulin to help regulate blood sugar levels and insulin lowers blood sugar levels by shuttling glucose from the blood into the muscle cells. Glucose pulls water and other nutrients like amino acids with it into the muscle cells which provide muscle cells with adequate nutrients for energy production, muscle growth and recovery.
What separates Glycobol XT™ from other bodybuilding supplements?
Glycobol XT is a non-hormonal product that uses natural ingredients to create an anabolic environment in the body by mimicking insulin and delivering nutrients to the muscle cells more efficiently for improved muscle gain, muscle recovery and muscle fullness. However Glycobol XT doesn't just help with muscle gain and recovery, it also helps with fat loss, which makes it a great product for body recompositioning and it can be used in a stack or as a stand-alone product.
Who can benefit from Glycobol XT™?
Anyone 18 years or older looking to gain lean muscle mass and improve muscle recovery.
When should I take it and how much?
Glycobol XT should always be taken with carbohydrates. Take 3 capsules with 50-100g of carbohydrates. To assess tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50g of carbohydrates.
Day two take 2 capsules with a meal containing 50g of carbohydrates. Do not exceed 6 capsules per day.
Berberine is derived from variety of herbs and has been traditionally used in Chinese and Ayuvedic medicine for blood sugar management and treatment of gastrointestinal issues. Berberine has also been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects and positive effects on blood lipid levels. Multiple research studies demonstrated that berberine is effective at lowering blood glucose levels.
Agmatine is naturally produced in the body and supplementing it has been shown to have many health and athletic performance benefits. Agmatine can enhance muscular pumps by regulating of nitric oxide through inhibition of nitric oxide synthase enzyme. Agmatine has also been shown to have nutrition partitioning properties that help shuttle nutrients into the muscle cells for improved muscle growth and recovery.
Gymnema sylvestre is an herb traditionally used in Ayuvedic medicine for blood glucose control. Several studies demonstrated that gymnema sylvestre supplementation resulted in a significant reduction in blood glucose levels.
Banaba Leaf Extract
Banaba leaf extract has been traditionally used for blood glucose management in Southeast Asia. Multiple studies have been able to demonstrate significant reduction in blood sugar levels when using banaba leaf extract.
Cinnamon Bark Extract
Cinnamon is a popular spice used all over the world that has been shown to have favorable effects on lowering blood glucose levels and improving insulin sensitivity.
Chromium is an essential mineral that's required for proper function of insulin within our bodies. Chromium connection to insulin is the reason why it has been extensively researched and used for blood glucose management since 1950s.
Black Pepper Fruit Extract (Bioperine®)
Black pepper fruit extract is typically added to supplements to help improve bioavailability of nutritional compounds.
1. Proud C. G. Regulation of protein synthesis by insulin. Biochem Soc Trans 34, 213–216 (2006).
2. Yin, J., Xing, H., & Ye, J. (2008). Efficacy of Berberine in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental, 57(5), 712–717.
3. Ríos J. L., Francini F., Schinella G. R. Natural products for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. Planta Medica. 2015;81(12-13):975–994. doi: 10.1055/s-0035-1546131.
4. Dong, H., Wang, N., Zhao, L., & Lu, F. (2012). Berberine in the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine : eCAM, 2012, 591654.
5. Sharawy, M.H., El-Awady, M.S., Megahed, N. et al. Naunyn-Schmiedeberg's Arch Pharmacol (2016) 389: 45. doi:10.1007/s00210-015-1174-6
6. Su CH, Liu IM, Chung HH, Cheng JT. Activation of I2-imidazoline receptors by agmatine improved insulin sensitivity through two mechanisms in type-2 diabetic rats. Neurosci Lett. 2009;457:125–128. doi: 10.1016/j.neulet.2009.03.093.
7. J Nutr Biochem. 2008 Aug 15. [Epub ahead of print] Liu TH, Wu CL, Chiang CW, Lo YW, Tseng HF, Chang CK. No effect of short-term arginine supplementation on nitric oxide production, metabolism and performance in intermittent exercise in athletes.
8. Raghavan SA, Dikshit M. Vascular regulation by the L-arginine metabolites, nitric oxide and agmatine. Pharmacol Res. 49(5):397-414. Review, 2004.
9. Baskaran K, Kizar Ahamath B, Radha Shanmugasundaram K, Shanmugasundaram ER. Antidiabetic effect of a leaf extract from Gymnema sylvestre in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus patients. J Ethnopharmacol . 1990;30(3):295-300.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.