3 Grams of Sugar
Mixes Easily & Drinks Smoothly
Good Source of Dietary Fiber
22 Grams of Protein Per Serving!
Made With Organic Pea & Rice Protein
AI Sports Nutrition created No Whey!™ protein powder with the health of our customers being the primary goal. We wanted to create a high quality protein powder that uses all natural ingredients. No Whey! was designed for people who are focused on their health, fitness and wellness. After years of research, a new all natural formula of No Whey! was created. No Whey! is a blend of organic pea and organic rice proteins which are low in calories, low in fat, cholesterol free and a good source of fiber. No Whey!™ is made from all natural ingredients, which means no artificial color or sweeteners. No Whey!™ uses all natural flavoring system to bring out the most amazing flavor, making No Whey!™ one of the most delicious vegan protein powders you’ll ever try.
No Whey!™Uses Organic Pea and Rice protein Combined, organic pea and rice proteins are a great protein source for vegan diets and a healthier alternative to meat, dairy and soy. It’s a good protein option for people with other food allergies. Pea protein is rich in amino acids arginine and lysine. Recent studies indicate that pea protein has a protein quality similar to that of an egg.* This is fantastic news for those who are considering a vegan diet, but worried about getting enough quality protein.
Rice protein provides essential amino acids and it is a good source of fiber. A research study from University of Tampa concluded that rice protein provides similar results to whey protein in increasing lean body mass, power and strength.*
• MULTI-SOURCED PROTEIN LOADED WITH FIBER AND ENZYMES
• TASTES GREAT AND MIXES EASILY
• HYPOALLERGENIC, DAIRY AND LACTOSE FREE
• FAST DIGESTING-EASILY ABSORBED
• GREAT FOR FAT LOSS OR MUSCLE BUILDING
• VEGAN FRIENDLY
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop with 8oz of almond milk, cashew milk, coconut milk, or water as needed.
Organic Pea Protein
Pea protein is known for its superior digestibility compared to other protein types (90-95% digestibility). It is notably less allergenic than other protein types. It has a natural chocolate flavor, and superior mixability. Supplementing with pea protein has been found to be more effective at making a person feel full when compared to other types of protein.
Organic Rice Protein
We chose to add rice protein because of a particular study that found that supplementing with rice protein actually caused a slimming effect, most likely due to the effect of the rice protein on lipase enzymes in the blood vessels and in the liver. These enzymes “cut up” the fat cells in the blood, essentially making it easier for organs and tissues to absorb them and use them for energy.
The combination of pea and rice protein together gives a superior amino acid protein than either of the two alone (pea protein is low in certain amino acids that rice is high in, and vice versa). This combination of proteins is considered to be the best tasting combination of protein types available. Another benefit of both of these protein types is they are vegetarian/vegan friendly.
• Yang H, Guerin-Deremaux L, Zhou L, Fratus A, Wils D, Zhang C, Zhang K, Miller LE. Evaluation of nutritional quality of a novel pea protein. Agro Food Industry Hi-Tech. 2012;23:8–10.
• Joy, J. M., Lowery, R. P., Wilson, J. M., Purpura, M., De Souza, E.O., Wilson, S. M., … Jäger, R. (2013). The effects of 8 weeks of whey or rice protein supplementation on body composition and exercise performance. Nutrition Journal, 12, 86.
• Huijuan Zhang, Glenn E. Bartley, Cheryl R. Mitchell, Hui Zhang, and Wallace Yokoyama Lower Weight Gain and Hepatic Lipid Content in Hamsters Fed High Fat Diets Supplemented with White Rice Protein, Brown Rice Protein, Soy Protein, and their Hydrolysates Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2011 59 (20), 10927-10933DOI: 10.1021/jf202721z
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.