Encourages Fat Loss*
Optimizes Sexual Health*
Optimizes Insulin Response*
Encourages Optimal Hormone Levels*
Are you ready to get STOKED! XT™? STOKED! XT™ is a testosterone booster that also possesses strong anti-oxidant and SERM-like properties which will change the way you train. Stoked! XT™ is a non-stim muscle builder that will give you great full volumizing pumps, boost testosterone, promote lean mass and enhance libido and endurance. It also helps define your physique by keeping estrogen levels in check for that hard look you have been going for.
What separates STOKED! XT™ from other testosterone boosting supplements?
The multiple benefits of each of the ingredients. As we have shown, it doesn’t simply boost testosterone, it controls estrogen, and even improves insulin sensitivity.
Who can benefit from STOKED! XT™?
Anyone 18 years or older looking to maximize their muscle gain and fat loss!
When should I take it and how much?
As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (3 capsules) daily.
N-Acetyl L-Carnitine – is an amino acid that is naturally produced in the body. Supplementation with N-Acetyl L-Carnitine has been shown to improve fatigue and alertness, increase mitochondrial energy production, has anti-aging and neuroprotective benefits and has also been shown to improve insulin sensitivity.
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a naturally occurring molecule which is commonly found in broccoli. DIM regulates estrogen metabolism by keeping estrogen relatively balanced by preventing drastic increases or decreases in estrogen. DIM can also reduce conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
Epimedium Herb Extract
Epimedium Herb Extract has been used in traditional Chinese medicine as a pro-erectile agent and an aphrodisiac. Epimedium Herb Extract has been shown to increase testosterone levels.
Safed Musli Root Extract
Safed Musli Root Extract has been used for years in traditional Indian medicine because of its aphrodisiac effects and pro erectile properties.
Dandelion Root Powder
Dandelion Root Powder has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine and it’s mostly known for its diuretic effects. Dandelion root powder can help kidneys clear out waste, salt and excess water by increasing urine production. Diuretic effects of dandelion root can help remove subcutaneous water which will help with muscular definition and achieving that dry, vascular look.
Turmeric Root Extract
Turmeric Root Extract comes from turmeric plant and it is traditionally used as a main spice in curry. Turmeric is one of the most popular herbs used in herbal medicine and there have been more than 6000 studies that mentioned turmeric for its health benefits. Turmeric has been researched extensively and has been shown to have anti-inflamatory effects and can help improve symptoms of arthritis and joint pain. It is also a powerful antioxidant. Turmeric may reduce lipid and plaque buildup in arteries which is important for cardiovascular health. Turmeric has also been shown to have anti-aging effects.
Boron is a dietary mineral which has been show to increase testosterone levels.
AstraGin is an absorption enhancer which can increase overall formula’s bioavailability.
• Selective Activation of Estrogen Receptor-β Target Genes by 3,3′-Diindolylmethane Omar I. Vivar, Elise F. Saunier, Dale C. Leitman, Gary L. Firestone, and Leonard F. Bjeldanes, Endocrinology 2010 151:4, 1662-1667
• Potent Ligand-Independent Estrogen Receptor Activation by 3,3′-Diindolylmethane Is Mediated by Cross Talk between the Protein Kinase A and Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Signaling Pathways - Hoyee Leong, Jacques E. Riby, Gary L. Firestone, and Leonard F. Bjeldanes. Molecular Endocrinology 2004 18:2, 291-302
• L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: a randomized and controlled clinical trialAm J Clin Nutr December 2007 86: 6 1738-1744
• Sugino, T., Aoyagi, S., Shirai, T., Kajimoto, Y., & Kajimoto, O. (2007). Effects of Citric Acid and l-Carnitine on Physical Fatigue. Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, 41(3), 224–230. http://doi.org/10.3164/jcbn.2007032
• Alessio Molfino, Antonia Cascino, Caterina Conte, Cesarina Ramaccini, Filippo Rossi Fanelli, and Alessandro Laviano “Caloric Restriction and
L-Carnitine Administration Improves Insulin Sensitivity in Patients With Impaired Glucose Metabolism” JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr May 2010 34:
• González-Ortiz M, Hernández-González S, O, Hernández-Salazar E, Martínez-Abundis E, “Effect of Oral L-Carnitine Administration on Insulin Sensitivity and Lipid Profile in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients.” Ann Nutr Metab 2008;52:335-338
• Liu WJ, et al “Effects of icariin on erectile function and expression of nitric oxide synthase isoforms in castrated rats.” Asian J Androl. (2005)
• Tian L, et al “Effects of icariin on the erectile function and expression of nitrogen oxide synthase isoforms in corpus cavernosum of arterigenic erectile dysfunction rat model”. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. (2004)
• Effect of Chlorophytum Borivilianum Santapau and Fernandes on sexual dysfunction in hyperglycemic male rats Chinese Journal of Integrative
Medicine, 2009, Volume 15, Number 6, Page 448. Mayank Thakur, Shilpi Bhargava, Werner Praznik, Renate Loeppert, Vinod K. Dixit
• Kuptniratsaikul V, Dajpratham P. Efficacy and safety of Curcuma domestica extracts compared with ibuprofen in patients with knee
osteoarthritis: a multicenter study. Clin Interv Aging. 2014 Mar 20;9:451-8. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S58535.
• Menon VP, Sudheer AR. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin.Adv Exp Med Biol. 2007;595:105-25.
• Soni KB, Kuttan R. Effect of oral curcumin administration on serum peroxides and cholesterol levels in human volunteers. Indian J Physiol
Pharmacol. 1992 Oct;36(4):273-5.
• F H Nielsen, C D Hunt, L M Mullen, and J R Hunt “Effect of dietary boron on mineral, estrogen, and testosterone metabolism in
postmenopausal women.” FASEB J November 1987 1:394-7
• Mohammad Reza Naghii, Mahmoud Mofid, Ali Reza Asgari, Mehdi Hedayati, Maryam-Saddat Daneshpour, “Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines.” Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, Volume
25, Issue 1, January 2011, Pages 54-58, ISSN 0946-672X,
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.